Last night, the highly-anticipated Much Music Video Music Awards took place, and it didn’t disappoint. Kayne West made another long-winded speech; Britney returned to the VMA stage after 10 years; Drake tried to smooch Rhianna on stage; and, of course, Beyoncé stole the show with her performance.
One attendee who rocked the VMAs’ red carpet was model Hailey Baldwin. Her see-through black Georges Chakra jumpsuit definitely was a head-turner, and her textured lob, created by Jennifer Yepez, Honest Beauty Brand Ambassador, was picture perfect.
Yepez shares with us how you can recreate Hailey Baldwin’s textured lob using products from the Honest Beauty hair care line:
- To create Hailey’s sexy ‘do, prep hair with the Honestly Protected Heat Defense Spray followed by the Honestly Uplifted Volumizing Spray from root to end.
- Start at the nape of your hair and blow-dry upwards to create volume using a medium size round brush.
- Divide bottom layer into clean sections and tease at the root, fastening the teased hair with bobby pins at the top, leaving out the ends to create your desired length. Make sure that the top layer covers the hair that’s pinned up.
- Using a 1.5” curling iron, take medium size sections and start to bend hair 1” away from the roots, alternating directions.
- To complete the look, mist and massage the Honestly Effortless Sea Salt Spray into roots and finish by lightly spraying all over until you get the perfect texture.
What do you think of Hailey Baldwin’s textured lob?