Last night, the New York premiere of Jane Got a Gun was held at Museum of Modern Art. The lead in the movie, Natalie Portman, looked spectacular in a Valentino dress and bold lip.
Here’s how Dubroff created Natalie Portman’s beauty look from the ‘Jane Got A Gun’ New York premiere…
“As Natalie was wearing a multi-colored floral beaded dress, we decided to go with a deep red lip-focused beauty look – which is something a bit different for Natalie, shared Pati Dubroff, celebrity makeup artist. “Paired with her dress as part of her final look, the dark lip became almost a neutral shade, harmonious with the many colors happening on the dress.”
- Natalie’s skin was prepped with a generous coat of Dior Prestige la Crème, and along the T-zone Dubroff primed her skin with Diorskin Forever & Ever Wear Primer.
- To make the actress’ skin look perfect, Dubroff applied a thin layer of Diorskin Forever Foundation in #033 Amber Beige, finishing up with a light dusting of loose powder — Diorskin Nude Air Healthy Glow Invisible Loose Powder in #020 Light Beige — focusing mainly on the center of face.
- Natalie’s cheekbones were slightly sculpted using Diorblush Sculpt Professional Contouring Powder Blush in #003 Beige Contour, using the darker shade under the cheekbones and the lighter highlight shade just on tops of the cheekbones.
- Dubroff defined the actress’ eyes with the caramel-taupe shades in Diorshow Colour & Contour Eyeshadow & Liner Duo in #557 Twig. The pencil in the Duo was blended into the crease and under eye, and the shimmering shade was applied to the lid.
- The eye look was finished with two coats of Diorshow Mascara in #090 Pro Black, which made the lashes really pop.
- The lips were the main focus of this beauty look. Dubroff used Dior Addict Lipstick in #983 Insoumise, “the perfect deep, rich Bordeaux shade.”