This winter, treat your skin to the ultimate cleansing experience with a luxury beauty product: the cleansing balm.
Formulated with essential oils, this solid makeup remover transforms into a liquid that effortlessly cleanses the skin, leaving it free of daily grime, sunscreen, and makeup (even waterproof mascara). Afterwards, skin is radiant, soft, and hydrated.
Six simple steps to gorgeous skin
1. Warm a quarter sized amount of balm into your hands.
2. Massage onto dry skin using a circular motion, including eye area.
3. Add a little warm water to emulsify.
4. Remove with a damp face cloth or muslin cloth.
5. Rinse skin with warm water.
6. Pat skin dry with a soft towel.
Six products to try
Biotherm Biosource Balm-to-Oil; $34, available at Biotherm.
Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter; $16, available at The Body Shop.
Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm; $36, available at Clinique.
Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm; $132, available at Sephora.
Rodial Bee Venom Cleansing Balm; $59, available at Murale.
Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm; $63, available at Sephora.
Have you tried a cleansing balm before?