Huge congrats to Kirsten Dunst, who won the Best Actress award for her role as Peggy Blumquist in the television series Fargo — we LOVE that series!
Here’s how Bedrani created Kirsten Dunst’s Beauty Look from the 21st Annual Critics’ Choice Awards…
“To stand out against the light pink dress Kirsten is wearing tonight, we both agreed that it would be pretty with a pop of bright red color on her lips. I wanted her skin and the rest of her makeup look to be fresh and dewy to complement the sheerness of her dress,” shared Bedrani.
- After prepping Kristen’s skin by moisturizing her face with the new Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Crème and then the Dior Capture Totale Le Sérum Yeux, Bedrani used the Dior Pore Minimizer Skin Refining Matte Primer, to ensure her makeup will last all night, and then evened out her skin with the new Diorskin Forever Foundation in Ivory.
- Diorblush Sculpt Professional Contouring Powder Blush in #003 Beige Contour was applied to the actress’ cheeks.
- While Bedrani wanted to keep the focus on the lips and the overall look light and fresh, she still wanted to bring out her beautiful eye colour in a soft way. She used the beautiful Dior 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow palette in Versailles, smudging the darkest brown color in the lower right quad all around her eye, and the silver and gold shimmery shades to highlight.
- She then used the Diorshow Khôl Stick in Black, applying it with an angled eyeliner brush all along the lash line to define her eye a bit more.
- The eye look was finished with two coats of Diorshow New Look Mascara in Black.
- For the lips, Bedrani used a brush to fill in Kirsten’s lips entirely with a classic red, Rouge Dior Lipstick in shade #999, and then applied a second shade — Rouge Dior Lipstick in Rouge Favori — on top.