Before the summer is over (sigh), grab your bffs and head up to gorgeous Whistler, B.C. for a last warm-weather hurrah!
When the hubster, puglets and I were last in Whistler, we stayed at the top-notch property, the Nita Lake Lodge. It was our first time at this luxury boutique hotel, and if you haven’t been, you need to go!
Situated on the shores of glacier-fed Nita Lake, the lodge is mere minutes away (by car or the hotel’s shuttle) from the heart of Whistler village, but you feel almost like you’re in your own secluded, ultra-peaceful world. It’s incredible.
I felt it was my absolute duty to share with you the amazing travel deal Nita Lake Lodge is offering for us gals. Aptly named the Eat. Play. Love., their” Ultimate Girls’ Getaway Package” is perfect for relaxing weekend retreats, bachelorette parties or long-overdue reunions.
After a scenic drive up the Sea-to-Sky highway (don’t forget to stop and take some pictures), check into your stunning lakeview suite — your gal-pal getaway is about to begin.
Enjoy an included exhilarating adventure together with Canadian Wilderness Adventures or Ziptrek Ecotours. Choose from a range of activities including ATV or horseback ride in the summer, to snowmobiling or dog sledding in winter and ziplining is available year round. And what girls’ getaway is complete without some shopping and, of course, a trip to the spa?
After all of that excitement, relax with a specially-crafted cocktail and light bites in front of the fire, or cozy up on the patio of Cure Lounge before sitting down to a gourmet meal at Aura Restaurant. Finally, cap the night off with a gossip about your day in the hot tub as you relax underneath the stars. Sounds perfect, doesn’t it?
The Nita Lake Lodge Eat. Play. Love. – Ultimate Girls’ Getaway Package rates start from $2,309 plus taxes, based on two guests, and includes:
• Two night stay at Nita Lake Lodge in a two-bedroom lakeview suite
• Breakfast each morning at Aura Restaurant (the gluten-free pancakes are DELICIOUS)
• Welcome ‘Girls’ Getaway’ cocktail and lite bites at Cure Lounge
• Nita Spa Day (four hour package includes massage, facial and mani/pedi)
• A yoga class of your choice at Loka Yoga
• An outdoor adventure of your choice from Canadian Wilderness Adventures or ZipTrek from Ziptrek Ecotours (Summer: ATV, horseback riding or River of Golden Dreams; Winter: Snowmobile, Snowshoe or Dog Sled; Year Round: Ziptrek zipline or treetop tour)
• Dinner at Aura with a bottle of wine
• Ila Body Treats spa gift
• A fresh smoothie or juice from Fix Café (definitely go for the Chunky Monkey)
To book this package call 1-888-755-6482 or visit www.nitalakelodge.com. Blackout dates from December 18 to January 3, 2016 and all Canadian and USA long weekends. Activities are based on availability and weather dependent.
Header image courtesy of Paul Morrison and Whistler Blackcomb