Have you seen The Theory of Everything? What an amazing movie! And Felicity Jones is fantastic – though, sadly, she did not take home the award for Outstanding Performance by a Female in a Leading Role at the SAG Awards.
Felicity Jones looked stunning at this year’s awards in a pale pink Balenciaga dress, Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry, and Jimmy Choo shoes. Celebrity makeup artist Sabrina Bedrani worked with the actress to create a gorgeous beauty look for this star-studded event, and of course LIPSTICK POWDER N PAINT has the scoop…
Get the Look: Felicity Jones at the 2015 SAG Awards
“Felicity is wearing a pink Balenciaga dress with a very graphic neck line. We wanted to stir away from romantic and go for a very fresh modern hair and makeup look. I decided to let Felicity’s natural beauty shine by bringing out her eyes and keeping everything else monochromatic,” said Sabrina Bedrani for Dior Beauty.
- The actress’ skin was prepped using the new Dior Capture Totale Le Sérum.
- Next, Sabrina Bedrani applied Dior Pore Minimizer Skin Refining Matte Primer to Felicity’s skin, followed by Diorskin Star Foundation in Light Beige #020.
- To add a little colour to the cheeks, Antonym’s Ecocert Certified Organic Baked Blush in Peach was applied.
- Bedrani first applied the taupe shadow from the Dior 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow in Femme Fleur #156 all over her lid. She then used the purple color from the same palette along the lash line and pulled the line outward to elongate her eyes.
- Next, Bedrani went over the outer corner of her eyes with DiorShow Fusion Mono in Hypnotique #881 using an angled brush to add a little spark.
- Two coats of Diorshow Black Out Mascara in Khôl Black #099 were applied to the Felicity’s eyes.
- Lastly, Bedrani defined Felicity’s eyebrows with the Diorshow Brow Styler in Universal Brown #001 and Laura Mercier Eyebrow Gel.
- Bedrani completed this beauty look with Rouge Dior Lipstick in Trompe L’Oeil #123.
What do you think of Felicity Jones’ beauty look from this year’s SAG Awards?