Starting to feel the burn from your fave pair of party heels or all that running around for last-minute gifts?
Get into the holiday spirit and give your feet a rest with celeb manicurist Skyy Hadley’s at-home Peppermint Candy Cane Foot Scrub! De-stress and unwind in just a few simple steps.
Treat Your Feet to a Peppermint Candy Cane Foot Scrub This Holiday
· Warm up ½ cup of coconut oil and pour into a small bowl
· Crush up 3 regular-sized candy canes as finely as possible
· Whisk crushed-up candy canes together with 1 cup of granulated sugar until completely combined
· Mix sugar blend into bowl, making sure to break apart any chunks or pieces with your spoon
· Add in 5-6 drops of peppermint essential oil
· Take 2 tbsp fresh peppermint tea leaves and stir in to the mixture until fully blended
· Work the scrub into your feet and heels for 10 minutes, removing dead skin and smoothing out skin
· Enjoy the refreshing aroma while refreshing and reviving your tired toes in no time!
This festive DIY scrub will have your feet in mint condition in no time!