Fresh-faced beauty is always perfect for a movie night with your best buds. Here is our step-by-step guide to creating a “natural nude” look:
1. Prep your skin with the Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser and Scrub. This 2-in-1 foaming cleanser exfoliates and deeply cleanses the skin to help minimize the appearance of pores.
2. No matter what skin type you have, it is always important to wear moisturizer. And one with an SPF is really a must! We recommend Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer with an SPF 15.
3. Gently dab COVERGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer onto any imperfections and under-eye circles. Made with Olay Regenerist Serum, this concealer stays suspended over fine lines and wrinkles, for youthful, firm-looking skin.
4. Add a little colour to your cheeks with COVERGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush in Rich Cinnamon.
5. To enhance your eyes, apply the super easy to use COVERGIRL Smoky ShadowBlast in Bronze Fire on the lids.
6. To achieve knock-em-dead lashes, apply COVERGIRL LashBlast Fusion Water Resistant Mascara in Black Brown. Whether they are tears of joy or sadness, you won’t end up with racoon eyes at the end of your movie.
7. Complete your look with just a swipe of the new COVERGIRL Natureluxe Gloss Balm in Spice. We love this product because it offers the sheer colour of a gloss with a luxurious feel, and SPF 15 protection.
Have fun at the movies!
Visit the Doll & Dash website at www.dollanddash.ca where you’ll find expert advice and step-by-step tips to help you get ready for all your nights on the town with the gals.