1. Kids who collect will want to find the Gold Series gold tin under the tree this December. Containing 10 gold Gogos characters and their own carrier bag, the mini pals can be easily taken on the next play date.
GoGo’s Crazy Bones Gold Series Gold Tin $19.99;www.amazon.ca.
2. Create a home science lab with this kit that offers both a microscope and telescope for the budding forensic expert or space explorer. The set includes objects, slides, and LED lights for the microscope while the telescope has 450X maximum power to examine the skies.
Edu-Science 2-in-1 Astro Gazer Telescope & Microscope $139.99; www.toysrus.ca.
3. Inspire a child’s imagination with 35 fun projects found within My First Sewing Book. From toys to fashion, gifts to décor, kids can follow the easy steps to create fun creations such as Sock Monsters, Floral Hair Ties, Rickrack Fairy or a Christmas stocking.
Cico Kidz My First Sewing Book, edited by Susan Akass $17.95; www.amazon.ca.
4. For those beyond the pink obsession, the girls of Monster High will be your sidekicks, with their funky clothes, accessories and the almost too cool for school attitude. Your new best pals Ghoulia Yelps, Draculaura, Frankie Stein, and Clawdeen Wolf will show you the way to be unique.
Monster High Dead Tired Dolls $14.99 (each); http://shop.mattel.com.
5. Baby will look her wee best in this cute hooded dress. Made with 100% organic cotton jersey, this comfy outfit is made for a visit to the market or a command performance with the Grandparents. Sizes 3-24 months, 2-6, in four colours.
Mini Mioche Hooded Hanky Dress $44; www.minimioche.com.
6. Capture all the action with the first 1:64 track car with built-in video camera. The car can be attached to a bike, helmet or skateboard and record 12 minutes of video which can be viewed on the built-in LED screen. Also includes Hot Wheels video software to edit scenes for the highlight reel.
Mattel Hot Wheels Video Racer Micro Camera Car $79.99; http://shop.mattel.com.