1. Keep the man stylish and warm on winter weekends with the Grafton 1/4 zip mock sweater. Made with 100% extra fine, two ply cashmere, there will be no complaining about having to go out to shovel. Available in grey.
Grafton 1853 The Cashmere ¼ Zip Mock sweater $149.50; www.tiptoptailors.ca.
2. Keep the well-earned dollars and coins safe in a metallic-tone snake-print wallet. In shades of blue and brown, the wallet features compartments for bills, cards and a small zipper pocket for precious loonies and toonies too.
Danier Snake Print Wallet $79; www.danier.com.
3. Everyone knows to keep warm, you have to cover the noggin. Go hipster cool with the Hidden Talent Trapper hat, a navy blue acrylic and wool plaid hat lined with faux fur, and a button loop closure for the ear flaps. Available in sizes small, medium, large and extra-large.
Goorin Bros. Hidden Talent Trapper Hat $60; www.harryrosen.com.
4. Shine from the toes up with a pair of wedge shoes decorated with pewter sequins. Stylish and simple, these evening shoes can be paired with a cocktail dress or with a pair of your favourite jeans.
Toms Pewter Sequin Wedge shoes $99; www.holtrenfrew.com.
5. Protect those pretty hands with elegant leather gloves with a crocodile embossed pattern. Not only will the manicure last longer, stylishly-protected hands will keep safe from winter’s harsh winds. Available in sizes small, medium, large.
Bizou Croco Leather Gloves $44.90; www.new-fashion-jewelry.com.
6. When its time to wander the weekend markets, go cool and casual with Blundstone winter boots. These Aussie-designed boots can handle a Canadian winter with Thinsulate insulation, sheepskin footbeds as well as being slip-resistant and water-repellent. Available in black or chesnut brown, unisex sizes 7-13.
Blundstone The Winter boots $189.95; www.blundstone.ca.