In an effort to help save our planet and reduce energy use, celebrity hairstylist, David Babaii, suggests we put away our blow dryer and styling tools and go natural this month. Here is his eco-chic styling idea that doesn’t use any electricity, and looks amazing.
EASY BEACHY HAIR
1. Wash your hair with David Babaii for WildAid Hydrating or Amplifying Shampoo and Conditioner in the evening before bedtime.
2. Brush your hair through and let it air dry for a few minutes.
3. Section off and braid your hair, tying the ends with a hair elastic. Depending on how much texture you want, make the braids loose (less texture) or tight (more texture). The braids do not need to be very precise.
4. After that, spray the braid with David Babaii for WildAid Bohemian Beach Spray and go to sleep.
5. When you wake up, undo the braids, give the hair a little shake, and add in some additional Bohemian Beach Spray to achieve texture and volume.
This is Babaii’s favorite look for summer time, as it looks effortless and glamorous at the same time!