Gwen Stefani’s hair looks fantastic here. It is smooth, soft and has great body. Here is how to achieve this glamourous Gwen look:
1. Wash and Condition your hair.
Recommended Products: Pantene Pro-V Extra Straight Shampoo and Conditioner
2. Add a golf ball size of mousse to add body and shine.
Recommended Product: Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Smoothing Mousse
3. Start by using a wide tooth comb while gently blow-drying hair on a low setting, to remove excess water.
Recommended Product: Mason Pearson Detangling Comb
4. Separate the hair into sections and clip up the sections that are not being working on.
5. Using a round ceramic brush and beginning from the underneath, blow-dry the hair, working from the roots and gently pulling the brush through the hair to the ends. Make sure that the air flow from the blow dryer is directed “down” the hair shaft to keep the hair cuticle smooth.
Recommended Product: Goody Ceramic Ionic Hot Round Brush
6. Once the underneath is mostly dry, switch to the top of the hair.
7. Keep the tension consistent and evenly distribute heat over the section of hair you’re working on. This ensures uniform hair texture and prevents over-drying of certain areas.
8. Repeat this process on the other sections.
9. When hair is completely dry, finish use a smoothing brush to add shine and eliminate static.
Recommended Product: Sephora Brand Smoothing Hair Brush