I know that it is still winter and we have not even got to Christmas, but I wanted to share with you the Aveda Spring/Summer cosmetic collection that will be coming out in February.
With citrus green for eyes, sugary pinks for cheeks and lips, Zen Blooms look is “fresh and flirty”.
– Sundew/Watercress Triple Accent*—a soft, satin rose for lips and cheeks paired with a fresh, citrus lime for eyes.
– Jamberry Lip Glaze*—a sweet glaze of pastel berries.
– Plum Fresco Petal Essence Face Accent—shimmering fuchsia lit with gold.
– Moonstone Shimmer Accent—a liquid shimmer of pearlized pink.
This palette offers a tango of fiery bronzes.
– Coco Plum Lip Tint SPF 15*—a spicy hint of chocolate raspberry.
– Tangelo/Pantana Petal Essence Eye Color Duo*—a seductive duet of tropical salmon and rich cocoa.
– Moss Eye Definer—a deep, exotic, moss green.
– Papaye Lip Glaze*—a glaze of melted, golden copper.
– Bronze Patina Cheek Tint—a sun-drenched bronze glow.
Sheer watercolors of a Moroccan dawn. Moroccan Mist is about delicate colours that are a little bit mysterious.
– Waterlily/Seagrape Petal Essence Eye Color Duo*—sheer champagne pink paired with a hazy violet.
– Juneberry Lip Shine*—a delicate silk of pink mocha.
– Rose Swirl Lip Tint—desert gold swirled with mysterious plum-berry.
– Terrastone Shimmer Accent—a deep, bronzed glow.
* new shade
This collection as mentioned is to work hand in hand with the spring fashions. Have fun with the colours and make a statement.